- Support mobile work from anywhere when appropriate.
- Support a "hoteling" office environment where staff reserve unassigned workstations as needed.
- Provide an "activity-based" work environment that supports varied workplace needs with appropriate spaces, including:
- Open office workstations (reserved and unreserved)
- Quiet area workstations (reserved) and quiet rooms (focus booths)
- Open and enclosed meeting space (reserved and unreserved)
- Neighborhood activity centers with open meeting space and storage
- Personal and group filing and storage
- Exterior workspace on the terrace
- Break area with table seating, soft seating, and kitchen facilities
- An integrated requirements development and design effort between GSA management, employees, consultants, furniture manufacturers and vendors, contracting staff, and facilities staff
- Supports a staff of 87 in 9,200 useable square feet (usf) using
- Is flexible to accommodate change by using:
- Infrastructure that includes under-floor air and utility distribution and plug-and- play technology.
- Freestanding furniture elements that are easy to reconfigure.
- Modular, demountable wall partitions for enclosed spaces that can be reused with no waste.
Use the buttons shown here or arrows on your keyboard to navigate around the floorplans. You can move from room to room by clicking on the target within the room located on the map at top. Click on the GSA logo to return to the GSA homepage.